Electronic Health Record
People’s Choice Hospital utilizes EmpowerSystems™ ONC Certified Comprehensive EHR and Advanced Core HIS solutions to immediately elevate distressed facilities to the cutting edge of clinical and operational documentation. The proven solutions support improved communication, increased net collections, and full governmental compliance on all levels.
- ONC Certified Comprehensive EHR for Inpatient+Ambulatory
- 100% User Acceptance and Meaningful Use Compliance
- Proven Success with CMS Stimulus Programs
Empower Inpatient+Ambulatory™ is an the advanced ONC Certified Comprehensive EHR Built By Clinicians, For Clinicians. The unique workflow requirements and clinical perspective of the product delivers true user acceptance on Day One.
- ONC Certified EDIS
- Joint Commission proclaimed ‘a success story and role model’
- Developed by Emergency Medicine professionals
Empower ED™ delivers 100% User Acceptance and Government Compliance on Day One. The inherent workflow technology is built for the unique needs of the Emergency Department.
Hospital Information System
- LIS / RIS / Pharmacy Information Systems
- ADT/Patient Registration and Hospital Scheduling Systems
- Billing, Coding, Insurance, and Contract Management
Empower HIS™ is built upon cutting-edge system architecture with scalable solutions for facilities of any size. Intuitive workflow design and robust features enable facilities to integrate previously disparate modules onto a seamless platform.
- 100% User Acceptance on Day One
- User Friendliness: 8 Buttons for MDs, 6 Buttons for RNs
- Easy Physician Orders: 1 Click Order Entry
- SOAP Notes: One Place, One Time
- Easy Trending + Filtering: A Nurse’s Dream
- Data at Your Fingertips: Unlimited Forms and Reports
- Microsoft SQL Platform
- Flexible Integration
- Enterprise Capability
- Comprehensive Implementation Methodology
- Limited On-Site Support Needed
- Unparalleled 24/7 Remote Support
- ONC Certified Comprehensive EHR
- Proven Meaningful Use Success
- Compelling Return on Investment
- Robust Data Mining
- Enhanced Patient Safety